Looking For Somthing?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Don't Be Mumpy

Today, I spent my day doing a very rare thing for me (just as myself) or as a bride: NOTHING! 

I didn't go ANYWHERE today! *happy sigh* I didn't make any phone calls except to my man and I got to sorta take a nap! My, my, my... what has the world come to!? 

I got to check out some cool wedding shows while lounging on our living room couch curled up with a fuzzy blanket and eat 2 day old vegetable fried rice heated upon the stove with spicy oil by my mom from Pei Wei. (One of my favs!) Oh, and I've been on this kick of eating with chopsticks whenever I eat Asian food. I think just because it makes me feel cooler or something, ;) LOL!

The reason for my wonderful laziness? The Mumps. Yep, that's right, the lumpy, bumpy, "say wha?" mumps. I know, I don't really understand them either. I mean they are one of those things you really don't ever find out about until you get them. It sounds all scary and monstrous but for me, just a little discomfort-head aches and major tiredness. 

My body is like "Thank you very much Jess, finally we get some 'do nothing rest!'" 

When you are on the go all the time, I guess it takes a booger like the mumps to make you  take it easy, chill and watch some wedding shows. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think?