Looking For Somthing?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Boho Weddings Make Boho Babies



We've all heard it said, "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Haha! Well, that is the true story for us.

Yes, I know this isn't a wedding post, but it IS some dang amazing photography! My sister in law, and best friend Rebekah Fancher of Tirzah Photography took me out on a prego shoot the other day to capture my 24th week of pregnancy and I wanted to share the results with you.


You can see her entire blog post for the details of the day plus many more amazing pics on her blog!













I am 24 weeks prego with our little boy.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! You are stunning. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your sis-in-law did a fantastic job...lovely preggo pics!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think?